INDEX OF THE REVERE FAMILY BELLS
Work in Progress
- Alabama, Tuscaloosa
- California one in storage one privately held?
- New Hampshire
- Milford - 1802
- Hinsdale, TBD
- Maine, Kennebunk. Click on this link and view a wonderful slide show at the bottom and hear the bell clicking here.
- Falmouth, 1st Congregational Church
- Kings Chapel
- Old South Meeting House, formerly Westborough, Massachusett
- Beverly Mass, 1803 recast 1896
- Harvard, Mass, work in progress
- Lynn, Grace United Methodist, formerly First Methodist Church, Lynn Commons.
- Maynard, work in progress
- Princeton, see image to the right.
- Tyngsboro, @ First Parish Meetinghouse that is now owned by the town.
- Worcester; possibly two bells, each may have been moved from their original site.
- Michigan, active bell in use today at the Henry Ford Museum. More at this link
- Savannah, Georgia
- Singapore 1843*
- The six Revere Bells of Woodstock, Vermont
- Washington D.C.
- Lost in time
*The last manufactured Revere Family bell was recorded in 1828 in the company's wastebook. Yet Joseph Warren Revere produced this bell for his sister, married to the American consul to Singapore. The bell has a long history available at this link.